SUP School is designed for those who want to learn how to use the equipment and learn how to paddle correctly. You will learn the basics of paddling with our certified instructor and together we will learn how to stand still on the board and how to make a perfect stroke. After you gain the balance and get the feeling of the board we will continue with practicing the turns and paddling backwards. After the completion of the SUP School you will get 1 hour free rent so you can continue to paddle into the crystal clear seawater and keep exploring the beauty of the Adriatic sea.
- Departure time: as you wish
- Duration of the tour: 1:00 hour with guide
- Distance: 2 km
- Previous experience: Not necessary
- Equipment: Inflatable Stand Up Paddle board, paddle, mask and snorkel, safety jackets and waterproof bags for your personal belongings
- Sea temperature: Between 19°C and 27°C. It depends on the season.
- Fitness Level: A minimum level of fitness is required
- What to Bring: T-shirt, beach shoes or sandals, swimming suit, towel, hat for sun protection, sunscreen, water
- Availability: Every day from the 1st of May to the end of October. This trip runs if there are 2 or more people. E-mail us regarding dates and tell us the number of people in your group.
Route can be determined on spot based on the weather forecast and group ability.
This itinerary is subject to change due to group abilities, weather, water levels, or special events of interest, and to avoid unnecessary risk or discomfort. In the case of severe weather, we reserve the right to conduct alternate and/or substituted programming without prior notice.