Sunset Kayak Tour starts from the beautiful “Martinica” beach located on the east side of Bol, right next to 16th century Dominican monastery. Before we start, the guide will give you instructions on paddling, using the equipment and how to remain safe at sea. When you learn the basics, our adventure can start! We will be moving along the southern sunny coastline of the Island of Brač admiring the views of nature. As we paddle our way, we will be passing along the coastline of Bol, giving you a new perspective on this picturesque town.
After some time of active paddling, we’ll rest our hands on the very top of “Zlatni rat” (Golden horn) – one of the most beautiful and unique beaches in the world! There you will have a chance for swimming, snorkeling or just enjoying the skills of nearby wind and kite surfers. After our well-earned rest we’ll jump back on kayaks to admire the most stunning sunset you’ll ever see. On our way back, we will have a perfect view of “Vidova gora”, the highest peak of all Croatian islands. Tour ends where it all started, at the “Martinica” beach, where you can spend the rest of your day eating delicious food or drinking some local wine. Our guide will always be taking care of your safety, while giving you information about the beautiful nature and places we paddle through.
- Departure time: 06:00 PM
- Duration of the tour: App 3 hours
- Distance: 5 – 7 km
- Previous experience: Not necessary
- Equipment: Sit on top kayaks, paddles, mask and snorkel, safety jackets and waterproof bags for your personal belongings
- Sea temperature: Between 19°C and 27°C. It depends on the season.
- Fitness Level: A minimum level of fitness is required
- What to Bring: T-shirt, beach shoes or sandals, swimming suit, towel, hat for sun protection, sunscreen, water
- Availability: Every day from the 1st of May to the end of October. This trip runs if there are 4 or more people. E-mail us regarding dates and tell us the number of people in your group.
Route can be determined on spot based on the weather forecast and group ability.
This itinerary is subject to change due to group abilities, weather, water levels, or special events of interest, and to avoid unnecessary risk or discomfort. In the case of severe weather, we reserve the right to conduct alternate and/or substituted programming without prior notice.