Glow Kayak Tour starts from the beautiful “Martinica” beach located on the east side of Bol, right next to 16th century Dominican monastery. Before we start, the guide will give you instructions on paddling, using the equipment and how to remain safe at sea. When you learn the basics, our adventure can start!
This is the one adventure not to be missed while in Bol. Paddle your way through the mystical waters around Bol. There you will feel on another planet as the water comes alive in a magnificent glowing spectacle that must be seen to be believed! Sea kayaking under the stars with underwater illumination attached on the kayaks offers you a new perspective of kayaking. Skip the heat of the day, avoid the crowds and relax in the tranquility of the night.
Our guide will always be taking care of your safety, while giving you information about the beautiful nature and places we paddle through.
- Departure time: 09:00pm
- Duration of the tour: 1h
- Distance: 5km
- Previous experience: Not necessary
- Equipment: Sit on top kayaks, paddles, mask and snorkel, safety jackets and waterproof bags for your personal belongings
- Sea temperature: Between 19°C and 27°C. It depends on the season.
- Fitness Level: A minimum level of fitness is required
- What to Bring: T-shirt, beach shoes or sandals, swimming suit, towel, water
- Availability: Every day from the 1st of May to the end of October. This trip runs if there are 2 or more people. E-mail us regarding dates and tell us the number of people in your group.
Route can be determined on spot based on the weather forecast and group ability.
This itinerary is subject to change due to group abilities, weather, water levels, or special events of interest, and to avoid unnecessary risk or discomfort. In the case of severe weather, we reserve the right to conduct alternate and/or substituted programming without prior notice.